The Tiger washbasin tap are equipped with a unique Top Fixing mounting system, making it easy to install the taps from above (without special tools).
- Your washbasin tap is equipped with a "Top Fixing" system. This means that installation is completely from above the washbasin without the use of special tools. Check that the mounting unit has been assembled correctly by comparing it to the drawing. The marking should always be placed on the front side of the unit when installing.
- Push the bottom plate through the hole of your washbasin by slightly bending the flexible auxiliary strips.
- Hold both auxiliary strips and slide the top plate together with the flexible sealing ring onto the washbasin.
- Attach the three supplied mounting bolts and tighten them firmly and evenly.
- Check that the mounting plate is mounted straight with the marking on the front. Cut off the auxiliary strips.
- Push the flexible pressure hoses through the opening of the mounting unit and place the mixer on the washbasin.
- Fix the tap to the mounting unit by tightening the mounting screw at the rear. If you have purchased a tap without waste you can proceed to step 9b.
- Push the washing rod with a handle through the appropriate opening in the tap.
- a) Mount the drain plug in the washbasin as shown in the drawing and connect both rods using the included connection element (see drawing). Adjusting the washbasin stop: loosen the lock nut (B). Adjust the length of the bolt (A) and tighten the lock bolt. Clean the screen (C) regularly during use9. b) Connect the supply hoses to your water pipe using compression fittings (not included). Left hot, right cold.
- Operation: If the lever is in the horizontal position, the water supply is closed. By moving the lever upwards you open the water supply. The volume of the water jet can be adjusted by moving the lever upwards to a greater or lesser extent. You can influence the temperature of the flowing water by moving the lever to the left or right. Left hot, right cold. You can make both settings at the same time.
- Connect the water pressure and check for leakage. Your tap is ready for use.